Std risks after oral sex

Hi, a little help here... 3 weeks ago, I went to a brothel and hooked up with an escort... we were kissing for a bit and she game me unprotected oral sex for a long period of time of about an hour I would say and I gave her unprotected oral for 5 minutes I would say.. I know it was so stupid but I was drunk (not trying to rectify my stupidity).. anyhow, today 3 weeks later, I noticed a yellowish spot on my tonsils.. I haven’t had any fevers, nor sore throat and I have a burning tongue sensation with some very tiny red spots on my tongue.. I’ve also been feeling uncomfortable on my groin region, however, no other symptoms whatsoever, just a little discomfort.. I’m worried if I caught something.. am I at risk for hiv or any other stds? Should i get tested for hiv and other stds?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Possibilities of getting HIV through oral sex are negligible. Oral sex exposes you to gonorrhea, syphilis and herpes. You should test as follows:

-3 weeks after the encounter, for gonorrhea.
-6 weeks after the encounter, for syphilis.
-3 months after the encounter, for herpes.

All the best.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.