STDs / STIs Community

Std symptoms

Hi , I had a hand job in a massage parlour , the Asian then proceeded to give me oral ( un protected) wich I stopped immediately ( so only like 1 second oral) , days later I had frequent urination , burning , itchy and inflamed tip of penius.
I got tested at 4 days post exposure (blood and urine) negative. Doc gave me doxycylien just in case for 10 days, on the 3 rd day I had a large white discharge at the end of urinating just once.
The burning mostly subsided after the course of doxy , but my penius tip remains inflamed and sometimes itchy .
I got retested at 3 weeks post exposure ( urine and swab only) negative .
Dtr said I'm fine to have sex but I can't as my penius  is still inflamed at the tip and I have now noticed a small purple lump just at the tip of my urethra ( inside penius tip) , I have been using hortizole cream on and off to try treat the inflammation but not really curing it , when I stop using it the inflammation seams to appear at the base of my knob aswell , the hortizole will clear the inflammation at the base of knob again but won't clear the tip? Any thoughts please ? Should I go back to docs?
Not sure what this is but would not be STD related.
Any one else have any ideas?
Follow up with your Dr
Help please .
The doctor gave you antibiotics even when your test result was negative? That doesn't make sense at all....would 4 days be enough time to take the test?
You want a Dr's opinion you have to pay to post in the Expert forum.

Don't know what more you want you had no STD risk.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.