STDs / STIs Community

Std???

About 9 days ago I received unprotected oral sex and now there are tiny white bumps that almost look like rough skin patches on the head of my penis and when erect they are a little noticeable. The girl is a virgin and never had oral sex before so I don't know what to think
This would not be a STD issue then. Could be papules but only a Dr will be able to tell you exactly what they are.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.