STDs / STIs Community

Stressed out very much do i have syphilis?

About 5 or 6 months ago i received oral sex, i know its rare to get stds from this but it can happen. I did not know who gave me the oral and i regret letting them do it. But thats not the point i just noticed today a small red bump in my pubic hair reigion. It was itchy so i itched it and it let out a little bit of puss and i noticed that there is a small liquidy spot on top of it. It looks like a zit with that liquid spot on top of it. It is also red. It is hard for me to get tested for stds right now because i am living with my parents and do not want to let them know this happened with a stranger. Please if anyone can get back to me asap and help me out as to what this could be it would be much appreciated thank you. Also one more thing i heard that syphilis chancres appear 10 days to 3 months, since this happened a little over 5 months ago am i in the clear
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.