Stressing out. At Risk?

I have recently started dating again and have yet to have full sex.
For the last year I was single and frequented a few prostitutes to help relive the 'stress'.
I always had protected sex, both for oral and vaginal. I did not french kiss.
I would occasional finger the vagina and on one occassion stroked, but didn't penetrate the *******,
am I at risk from these acts? Should I get tested before having sex with my new girlfriend?

Am I stressed out over nothing?
Didn't realise certain words wee censored on this site.
******* refers to ***.
Hope this doesn't get censored too.
Again!?
by *** I mean 'back door'.
If you used a condom you should be fine, but it is always good to know your sexual health. It is always good to get tested before a new girl so god forbid anything happens you can locate the source of it. It will also take a huge amount of stress off of your shoulders.
Thanks for the advice.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.