STDs / STIs Community

Swollen Lymph Nodes

I'm so sorry to repeat a question -- but am extremely nervous.  Exactly one week ago I had unprotected oral sex with a man of unknown status.  I only performed oral sex for about 20 seconds; he did not ejaculate in my mouth. We then had vaginal intercourse with a condom. I do know that the man was very sexually active (with other women, not men).  

For the past three days I've had extremely enlarged lymph nodes.  I know this is very early to experience symptoms from exposure, but I can't help but notice how bad it is.  I do not have a rash, fever, or body aches.  I do have a runny nose -- I know this more often indicates a cold and not HIV exposure. I also have a slightly scratchy throat.

What is my risk of having an STD, and what could it be?  I know my symptoms may just indicate a cold, but I can barely swallow it's so bad.  Again, this is exactly seven days after exposure.

Thanks--

Your risk of having/getting gonorrhea, chlamydia, and HIV is zero from the exposure you describe.

I wouldn't worry about the other STDs, you were at low risk for them.   So low that you shouldn't worry about it.    
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.