STDs / STIs Community

Syphilis on penis

Hi doctor,

I had penile chancre on 25th June got test on 12th July with vdrl positive 1:4 and MHA TP positive 1:160.

All the guys I met in June were vdrl negative. So just wanted to know how I got chancre on penis.

I took penicillin three injection after dat vdrl got non reactive.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.