STDs / STIs Community

Syphilis sore at 7 weeks post eposure??

Hi, I'm still worried about last halloween, I got drunk and gave another man oral sex for like 1 or 2 minutes, I stopped cause he had a small lighter bump on the foreskin on the tip of his penis, he claimed it was an old scar result of a car accident.
Like 4 or 5 days ago I had somesing bothering me on the back of my throat, yesterday I got worried about it and decided to check on the mirror. Not only did a couple of tiny drops of blood taint the saliva I spat due to gag reflex, but I also noticed a small sore resembling a pustule.

Can this be due to syphilis???
Possible if his sore touched that area, but unlikely
I think it did. The dr gave me azithromicine and I think it's gone away, it's just reddened and a little swollen still. Should I still get a VDRL?
Someone HELP!?
You can get tested if you want.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.