STDs / STIs Community

Syphilis?

Hello so about 4 months ago i had sexual contact with a SW in Malaysia. There was strictly no oral, vaginal or anal sex. She had her pants on the whole time. But she was not wearing a bra or t-shirt. She put oil ok her hand and proceeded to give me a handjob. Later she rubbed her nipples against my penis. That was it, a few days ago i spotted a painful sore near my penis. And i believe i have swollen gland on my neck. I also tested for syphilis on the 7th weeks with VDRL and TPHA and it was negative. What is my risk? Should i test again?
Thanks in advance
COMMUNITY LEADER
You didn't have any risk of getting syphilis by being masturbated by another person would be if that person has syphilis in the second stage of the infection and she/he has a rash on her/his hands. Honestly, I don't think that person would be there to masturbate anyone is she/he had a rash on the hands.

Also, any test 3 months after the encounter would be accurate. So, your test for syphilis shows that you don't have than infection.

All the best.
Thank you but i meant that i tested 7 weeks after exposure.
It doesn't matter - you had no risk.
COMMUNITY LEADER
.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.