STDs / STIs Community

Tears?

I have a small tear in my labia, a little bit like a paper cut. It only hurts when I wipe after going to the bathroom and that is really the only thing that is wrong, no fever, no headache, etc. I had protected sex two days ago, could these be caused by there not being enough lubrication on the condom or something more serious? My friends who have herpes said it doesn't sound like that's what it is, but could it be anything else? Thanks!
I answered this in herpes :)

grace
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.