STDs / STIs Community

Thinking I may have transmitted something.

So anyways I brought this girl home with me and we had sex from about 5.a.m. to about 9 to 10 a.m. after I began to  tire she got on top and began to ride, after a while it began to burn from what I believed was here grinding way to much on my upper pubic area. So once it was over she left and I slept for a while. So anyways I wake up and area above my penis hurt like hell(where the pubic area grows) It appeared a rash had formed or was rubbed raw. Could I of transmitted an std that quickly or is it just an irritation from skin rubbing so fast and rough for about two hours?
This was nearly three months ago and it took about a week for the rash to leave. Anyways now the only noticable thing is about 5 very small lightly colored red fleshy bumps on my inner thigh. But I'm thinking those bumps are either Molluscum contagiosum or ingrown hairs because I used a razor(Not electric) to shave.
Nothing shows up that quickly
I also have these fleshy bumps that stick out some what their collorless and don't appear to be genatal warts. But on the under side of my penis I have some red and some chaffing.
you need to be seen and have these bumps looked at. if they are molluscum or warts, they can be transmitted to a partner so it's important to get a proper diagnosis.

grace
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.