Thrush or trich?

2 weeks after unprotected sex I had the following symptoms: slightly red, itchy (mild-at night a bit worse), white/yellow thick discharge (odourless), no burning or anything else. The guy around the same time complained of being unable to pull the foreskin back, saying it was too tight?
Anyway I bought treatment for thrush and automatically I saw improvements and within 3 days I had no discharge/itching.

Does this sound like trich or thrush? I'm getting really paranoid...
If it was trich, thrush treatment wouldn't make the symptoms go away, right?

COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, if it were trich you would have have a green discharge and would not have been effected by the thrush treatment.
COMMUNITY LEADER
b
Thank you so much for your reply, really glad to hear that! Thank you

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.