Unprotected Oral Sex

I'm a woman who just had unprotected oral sex with a guy I just started dating. I was the giver. I spit out the cum and washed my mouth with water. What tests should I have and how soon should I take it?
Maybe these ones.Chlamydia you can get done in 1-5 days. Gonorrhea 2-6 Days. Oral Herpes (HSV-1/Herpes I) 4-6 week and i read you should  get re tested in 3 months for that just in case. Syphilis 3-6 Weeks. Normally  i get tested for stuff in 3 to two weeks to make sure I'm  on the safe side. Try this website it can help with time periods for stds and i hope this helps.

https://www.stdcheck.com/blog/how-soon-get-tested-for-stds-unprotected-sex/
Thanks Alex! :)

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.