Unprotected Oral Sex

I fingered a stripper and she put my fingers in her mouth. She gave me a hand Job and finished with taking my penis in her mouth. What are the chances of an STD and HIV given that she put my fingers in her mouth?

I am planning to get chlamydia and Gonnorhea and RNA HIV test in 10 days and herpes/syphilis in 4 weeks.

Any symptoms that I need to watch out for?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Never think about symptoms because sometimes stds don't show any of them.

Oral sex exposes you to syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia. It would be good to test for those ones three weeks after the exposure.
Thanks DragonPulse for your reply. Here are few follow up questions. Would appreciate if you could reply.

Chlamydia and Gonorrhea can be tested in a week. Should I go ahead and test for theses two and get the syphilis after three weeks?

Couple of doctors on this forum do not recommend herpes testing unless you see symptoms. Any issues on getting the herpes test?

I was also planning to get the RNA HIV test even though many people suggest the probability of person receiving oral sex getting infected is nearly zero, but cannot be ruled out.
COMMUNITY LEADER
HIV risk through oral sex is negligible. For the rest of the STDs, I agree with my colleagues about herpes. You can test for syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia after three weeks, but if your results are negative, it would be good to test again after 3-6 months, because there are people that take longer to give a positive result.
Would you recommend seeing a doctor to get the tests done or get the tests done through a lab? I know doctors always look beyond numbers for symptoms, but can not wait to see the results before I see a doctor?

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.