STDs / STIs Community

Unprotected Sex with Prostitute in Macau

OK, probably the dumbest thing one could possibly do, I know.

So I got real drunk and ended up sleeping with a prostitute in Macau. We kissed for a while, I ate her out, then we had unprotected sex for no more then 2 or 3 minutes as I was so drunk that the old parts weren't working to well. In fact, I may have passed out during.

I woke up the next morning and the first **** I took burned. I thought maybe because I was dehydrated? Would burning occur that quickly, 6-8 hours, with an std or infection of some sort? Also, could there be another possible explanation? I remember she was riding me and hurt a bit because I couldn't get a full erection? Perhaps an injury.

Well, I'm currently living in China and planned to get checked out as soon as possible. I was going to wait a week or so to make sure if something is there it will show up. No other signs, just a burning sensation when I pee or ejaculate and it lingers, like I can feel it a little right now. No redness or anything coming out. It has been 4 days since, she was Filipino and had arrived last month if that matters....  Thanks in advance.
Symptoms do not start that quick...here are accurate testing times:
Gonorrhea and chlymida-1 week
Herpes-3-4 months
HIV-3 months
Syphilis-6 weeks
Does duration of the sex have anything to with chances of getting an STD? Just curious.

Also, is Hepatitis something I should also look into getting tested for?
It is not proven that it does, but common sense say less time exposed to something les chance of getting something.

Post in the Hep community for that answer. I have no knowledge about Hep and I have never seen the Dr's on this site recommend testing for it after unprotected sex. But I can't give you a definate answer on that.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.