Unprotected sex last night - showing symptoms of an STD in less than 24 hours?

Red Bump with reddish/white head on penis after unprotected sex. Had sex last night, around 1am, and it just showed up today - first noticed it around 4pm.

I have a diagnosis/blood test on Wednesday, desperately need peace of mind in mean time. And yes, I know I was a dummy to have unprotected sex in first place... But what's going on here?

Looks like: Large Reddish base bump/lump with white/reddish head like a pimple. But it won’t pop. Can upload a picture.
You can get tested for the following stds at the following times : gonorrhea and chlamydia after 1 week post encounter, syphilis after 6 weeks, herpes and hiv after 3 months. Getting tested at the proper times is important!

No std causes symptoms that quickly. This sounds like irritation.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.