STDs / STIs Community

Unsure if I have an STD or not.

I am an adult male in my mid 20s Back on December 30th I went to a eurologist for prostatitis where I felt I had pain in my prostate and left testicle. Flash foreward to today and the prostatitis is gone but I still feel pain in my left testicle around the epydidymis this pain seems to be pretty constant almost like a restricting feeling on my scrotum too. I've recently noticed when I masturbate I get a feeling of discomfort in my pelvic area. The area of pain has moved from the left testicle to the prostate once but it didn't last after I woke up only the testicle hurt. I have no bleeding, discharge, or trouble urinating. I also haven't been sexually active for months but there's still a chance for anything. I feel like I slightly have a problem getting an erection but I'm unsure. Is there a possibility of some kind of stone developing or is there a chance something worse could be going on? Any and all insight would be very helpful thank you.

Mr. O
Could it possibly be epididymitis?
There are too many things it could be. You will need to consult your doctor on this one. This will not be related to an STD/STI.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.