Aa
A
A
A
Close
STDs / STIs Community
39.6k Members

Urine culture/std?

Hi ive had std testing numerous times last negative results were at 15, 19 and 25weeks. I remember i went to the walk in clinic and i told the doctor i had a burn sensation while pee and i felt urethra irritation so they did a urine culture and the results were no growth, what stds can be detected with this urine cultures. If it said no growth does ngu, mycoplasma genitallium and other bacterias rules out. This tests were at 1 month post exposure.  Thank you
1 Responses
Why not ask the doctor who gave you the test? You have tested negative for std's and your having a hard time accepting negative results. Std's are no longer your problem. Its guilt and anxiety. If you tested negative. Your need to work on your guilt issues. Which is more than this forum can offer.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.