STDs / STIs Community

VDRL non-reactive, TPHA required.

Hi, am 28 years old. I have no STD history in the past. I have gone for the VDRL, HIV and Hepatitis B test and have been tested non-reactive. Do I need to confirm the VDRL with the TPHA test?? I am conducting these tests because I will be moving abroad soon as am getting married. So I need to have a clean medical history.
I see no reason for it, but different countries have different conditions so you have to check and see what the country requires.
Thank u so much. Even I found going thru all these tests in my case, completely meaningless. Still I went for them, got my TPHA and HSV results as well, they are all negative and perfect. Thank you.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.