STDs / STIs Community

Very Confused

So here it goes a long story:

I have had 3 sexual partners my whole life. I am 26. I was tested numerous times after my first two partners for all STD\'s. I was always negative. My third partner my GF of over a year contacted me shortly after we broke up. She tested positive for Gonorrhea. She had tested negative during our relationship. She admitted to having been with a guy after we broke up, but claims he only performed oral sex on her. I don\'t know what to believe. We hooked up after that and she performed unprotected oral sex on me and we had protected sex. When I found this out I got tested for Gonorrhea again, and again I was negative. I had an oral swab and urine test done. She interestingly enough had a blood test for gonorrhea which I had not heard of. Now here is where I worry. Whenever I have done the urine sample for gonorrhea. I always filled the urine cup up. Now I am reading this will dilute the sample and you should only provide 30 ml. I am worried that all my prior tests were invalid and that I may have caught this from an earlier partner. I went to get tested today and provided around 30 ml of urine. Would this test be accurate if I have had gonorrhea for years without knowing. I have had burning come and go, but not during urination, and now I do once in a while but it might be in my head. I also never had discharge. Were my tests accurate, will this one be? I am freaking out a bit.
COMMUNITY LEADER
If you had Gono it would have cleared up with your own bodies immune system. It does not lie dormant. Symptoms are a heavy white puss discharge and terrible burning while urinating that show up about 5 days after exposure and in men these symptoms would certainly appear.
Is the pain from urine very possible. If the body hadn't cleared it up. Would the urine test remain positive till the infection was cleared?
I ask because I heard the bacteria can move to the blood and brain
Also my wbc count was actually kind of low. If I had gonorrhea would it be high?
COMMUNITY LEADER
If you had gono you would have big time white puss coming out your penis and terrible burning while urinating. Gono is not the same as chlamydia which can be more mild more of a itching inside your penis. If a man has gono he will have puss. No 2 ways about it. Ive had it about 3 times in my life and its no joke.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.