STDs / STIs Community

Very worried

I´m very worried by a ¿risk situation?. Three weeks ago i was in a sex club where i kissed (french tongue kiss) with a sex woman worker.
Four days after i went to see the doctor and he said me that it´s very difficult to get a STD trought french kisses. He suggest me to do a pharyngeal exudate and serology to be more calm. The results were the follow:
- Pharyngeal exudate: Presence of Streptococus dygalactae, nothing ETS.
- Serology: Presence of Simple Herpes (VH1) virus, the doctor said me that it´s not important because the 80% of the people has this virus.
From two days i have a shore thoat and headache and i´m very worried because i´m thinking at STD or HIV.
Have i get more test or no?, Is my description a risk situation to STD?.
I´m very nervous because my girlfriend have a shore throat too, i haven´t any sexual relations with her from the described situation only i give her Kisses and one kiss with tonge.

Thanks for your help.
Kissing is not a STD risk.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.