STDs / STIs Community

Wet, dirty toilet paper..

I was out drinking at a bar and used the bathroom. I expected to just pee but a little poop came out and the only toilet paper was wet on one side (I don't know what it was and the bathroom was very dark). I tried to tear off the dryer pieces of it but was very desperate and I think I used some of the dirty, wet parts to wipe. Could I be at risk for getting anything?
Stds related - nope.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.