What are my chances for STDs?

I had sex last wednesday (19th August) with CSW at a massage parlour.
She gave me a bit of massage then went on to wear me a condom and gave me a blowjob. I think she was careful enough to not touch the skin out of condom with her lips. Then we had protected sex with the same condom. I was drunk so didn't check very thoroughly but condom seemed to be in good shape after sex.

Also, I am really hairy and bushy down there (haven't shaved in a long time).

It's already 10 days and I haven't had any symptoms except diarrhea and some bowel issues (which I believe are more related to my anxiety then anything else).

Am I already home free? Or should I still be bothered and concerned?

I am especially concerned about herpes and genital warts. I have a feeling that my pubic hair along with condom gave me a good protection against them, no? What do you think?
But can diarrhea be a symptom of herpes? I am feeling pressure on my abdomen and i can feel pain moving between left and right testicle.
having protected sex effectively reduces your chance of catching stds. I dont think the symptoms you have, matched the symptoms of Herpes and Warts. I do think you are just over-stressing yourself.
If you are active sexually. It would be prudent to have a std panel test every 3-6 months irregardless of risk. Its betterto safe than sorry. Im not saying you are infected based on this incident. But just as a precaution. Take care!
this just happened to me today and i didn't know where else to go here so anybody plz help.

i'm sorry but I just signed up, and don't really know about the site yet. but I am going to just ask my question.
for the first time ever ( which is why I don't know ) i tried crack for the first time and used somebody elses pipe by mistake. these people all seemed like they all must have something. is there anything i need to worry about ? i have a 3 yr old  and after this situation i will NEVER do something so stupid ! plz help!
forgive me for not listening n freaking out. i know i should worry but I mean what can i get from using a strangers pipe ?
i also know it's very stupid
I am not really sexually active. This was one of the drunk mistakes which I thoroughly regret. Since last couple of days I am feeling certain pain in my right testicle that comes and goes and sometimes pinches.
I also feel pressure in my lower abdomen. I have been extremely anxious since last 10 days and I am not sure if what I am feeling is because of anxiety or std. I dont have much of appetite which is because of guilt and anxiety I am sure and my bowel system is affected because of it I am kind of sure but is that what's causing the pain in testicle?
I dont have any swelling on testing and when I touch it seems normal. So its not external but internal. Like a pressure on nerves or something.
No real STD risk.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.