STDs / STIs Community

What are my risks for Gonorhea or Chlamydia

I'm a 31 y/o female who had sex about 5 months ago which was mostly protected but he started for about 1/2 a minute without condom.  I was at Dr. about 1 month after event and she diagnosed as yeast infection, but swab came back negative for yeast.  She treated with Diflucan and cream.  It got better, but I seem to always have an irritation mostly in the pubic hair region and it seems as though I have an increase in vaginal discharge mostly white with no oder.  I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced these symptoms and there personal opinion on whether or not they think I have this.  I do have a history of HPV with 2 small genital warts about 3 years ago which cleared up with Aldara.  
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.