STDs / STIs Community

What are those small bump on my penis after har sex?

I have those small bumps that look like pimple when I have hard sexual activities. They are itchy and not painful but sometimes peel. They go away in 3 to 7 days. I was reading about pearly penile papules but mines itch. What can this be? Please help and thank you.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Do you mean rough sex- a lot of friction, maybe dry? Where are they?

They could be irritated oil glands.

Next time you have hard sex, use some extra lube - use water based or silicone lube if you use condoms - and see if that helps.

https://www.gq.com/story/the-best-sex-lube-for-every-level-of-freakiness

https://www.bustle.com/p/the-6-best-lubricants-for-condoms-12218725

Check with your partner first to make sure they don't have any allergies.

If it happens after, have a doctor take a look.

They are on my penis skin they only itch when it first started. Yes I mean rough sex and they come in a bunch like 7 to 10 little pimple. Thanks for your answers
It doesn't sound like an STD at all. Does it happen when you have non-rough sex? If it only happens after rough sex, I'd have to think irritation of some sort.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.