STDs / STIs Community

What do you think this is?

I'm a 21 year old male. So since about mid March I've noticed I've had two red/skin colored bumps (size of like small pimple) in the pubic area, not on genitals. The bumps are spaced like 2 inches apart from each other. I haven't slept with anyone since I noticed them. Any ideas?

I live in Florida but I'm from Ohio, I don't want my parents to know if I get tested, so where should I go to get checked?
Just see a Dr, not sure what they could be as skin issues can be many things.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.