STDs / STIs Community

What does molluscum look like?

Can you get it in the four dots on your neck?

After someone kissed and sucked on my beck a few weeks later I got red bumps that lool like pimples but are NOT pimples....and they DO  NOT itch.

What could that be?

ARS rash from HIV?
on my NECK not my beck  *NECK
have you been seen yet?

this isn't likely to be a hiv symptom.

grace
I have been seen for HIV tests after 4 week exposure negative...I just wonder what neck rash is.
No... it's from someone kissing on your neck. They are damaged blood vessels from being constricted from the pressure of someone sucking on your skin. The skin of the neck is also classified as thin skin, and it is very delicate and prone to tearing easily.

In other words, you have a very slight hickey. That's what those 4 dots are. Nothing to be concerned about whatsoever. 4 dots do not constitute a rash AT ALL. If you had a rash, you would know it.
actually a rash showing up a few weeks after being kissed on the neck isn't likely to be just from being kissed there.

bottom line - if you are concerned about your rash, go and be seen.

grace
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.