Aa
A
A
A
Close
STDs / STIs Community
39.3k Members

What is this? Chlamydia, urethritis, or herpes?

I've taken doxycycline hyclate and azithromycin for my chlamydia but i believe this has to be something different. When i first went to the doctor i only had a burning sensation when i would urinate. After taking the azithromycin i started experiencing clear discharge from my penis, at least i think it's discharge. The reason why i don't know if it's discharge or incontinence is because it feels as though i'm leaking but i'm not too sure if i really am. The tip would be wet though. It's so annoying. I only experienced true discharge twice, both times a yellow stain would be present on my boxers... I got oral thrush from all the antibiotics. My genitals itch, penis might be leaking/discharging, mild flu like symptoms come and go.. I got a blood work done 10 weeks after exposure.. came back negative for hiv. i don't really want to go back but these symptoms won't go away. What can i do?
1 Responses
3149845 tn?1506631371
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, if your urethra was damaged due to an infection, part of the healing process is the formation of mucus to sooth the inflamed tissues. This could be what your experiencing but a follow up with your doctor would be advised to be certain,
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.