STDs / STIs Community

What risks of disease may have been exposed to with a hand job

A person I do not know who I met at a party, started giving me a hand job and we went to a bedroom.  She brought me to orgasm.  As far as I know/remember, she did not touch her vagina, or mouth and obviously, she did not wash her hands prior to the contact with me.  So the question is, what may I have been exposed to?  I know HIV cannot be transmitted, but how about other viruses...ie Herpes, HPV, or syphilis etc?  Thanks in advance for your help
Zero chance of any STD/STI transmission!
If she just gave you a hand job , I wouldn't worry about anything dude.
However always make sure you have a condom to use just in case it comes to sex. I cannot stress that enough.
Just because someone "looks" clean docent mean they are.
But a handjob? you have nothing to worry about!
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.