What specific STDs should I get tested for?

In my life so far I have had about 12 sexual encounters, all in the last 5 years (I am currently 25 years old). 8 of these encounters involved protected vaginal sex with me using a condom. 5 of these encounters involved me doing unprotected cunnilingus on the woman. 1 encounter in 2013 involved me receiving an unprotected blowjob from a woman. No encounter involved unprotected sex of any other kind.

I was stupid about testing because I thought symptoms were necessary to have an STD.
Throughout my entire sexual history I haven't gotten any symptoms associated with any STD, to my knowledge.

After my 11th sexual encounter in August 2017 (protected vaginal, unprotected cunnilingus), I did more research and realized that most STDs are asymptomatic, and got worried. In January 2018, I had blood and urine samples tested. I tested negative for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, HIV, Syphilis, Hepatitis, Herpes 1 and 2,  and HPV (although I've heard that the tests for herpes and HPV aren't entirely accurate).

I had my last sexual encounter in April 2018. The encounter involved protected vaginal sex and unprotected cunnilingus.

What tests should I get in this situation? What are the risks?  Particularly, should I get testing for oral chlamydia and gonorrhea? I have never been in a committed relationship, but if there is one in my future, I do not want there to be a chance of me spreading an STD to my partner.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.