STDs / STIs Community

What to make of this?

Had a swab test yesterday amongst other tests after coming back from Thailand 2 weeks ago.
I had 2 encounters both kissing and oral (once protected). Besides from having a sore throat for over a week in the mirror I looked in my mouth and saw 2 little nodules and as I took the photos little red dots on the tip of my tongue (in reality you cant even tell they are there only because of the bright flash). I was at the doctors yesterday so maybe he thought it was nothing. Anyway results hopefully come in tomorrow but thought I would gauge your thoughts.

I have attached a photo link http://tinypic.com/r/icthz8/8
Thoughts on what?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.