STDs / STIs Community

What's going on?

So three weeks ago I had protected sex with a questionable women. I experience tingling/burning through out my groin area the following week for three or four days. It moved from scrotum to gooch to anus over the course of this time. About 2 weeks later a rash appeared where my inner thigh meets my gooch/groin area. I saw my doctor and she prescribed a fungal cream, the Rash disappeared but two cut/ look like stretch marks remain. About three weeks later I noticed a red bump on my shaft randomly, and the area where the rash was is beginning to peel again. The red bump doesn't hurt and showed up out of no where. I also noticed some discoloration moving up my shaft. Not really red but I can't really tell what it is. Also am experience cold symptoms. Stuffy nose/cough. All these symptoms appeared over the course of three weeks. I am going back to my doctor tomorrow but does this sound like any std?  
No it does not seem feasible this is anything but a fungal infection and some naturally occurring bumps etc.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.