STDs / STIs Community

What’s the chances I’ve got something here? Extremely worried

Ok so I made a really dumb mistake about 15-20 days ago. I got drunk and got a unprotected blowjob from a prositute. She finished me off and I ejaculated into her mouth and she then spit it out. Since then I have been having fairly significant pain in my abdomen and sometimes I notice a slight discomfort in my testicles. Problem for me is it’s hard to tell with my testicles or penis in general as I masturbate quite frequently and possible just made them tender. My concern is my adominal pains /slight testicle pain and the tip of my penis I just noticed felt a touch raw on my boxers but that could be from masturbating as well. I don’t have any discharge as far as I know. I’m not really sure how to tell on that. Like if it just randomly leaks out or if it’s like a discharge of gross fluid right before urinating or ejaculating kinda thing. Sorry. Never had any std before and I am very worried that I might have contracted something and brought it home. As I said early. I screwed up and now I’m trying to figure it out so I can fix it hopefully. Thanks to anyone that answers me
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi symptoms of std,s from oral sex would be a white puss penis discharge and burning while urinating or penis blisters that would appear a week or 2 later. Not abdomen pain
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.