Why haven’t all my chlamydia symptoms disappeared?

I took standard single dose of azithromicin week one, then took standard single dose of metrodizanole a few days later.
After that a test confirmed I had chlamydia and recieved another dose of azithromicin and a week course of doxycycline.

All my symptoms (urethra irritation, burning when peeing, frequent urination, watery discharge) have all gone, except for the small cloudy discharge I squeeze out in the morning. This has been this way for a week now.

Will the discharge go away eventually or did I just weaken my infection and it’s still there?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi squeezing your penis and seeing cloudy dicsharge would be your seeing natural mucus as and std discharge is white puss. even watery discharge would not be considered a symptom of any std as watery as infection is white puss.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.