STDs / STIs Community

Worried Sick...Do I need further testing?

I am a married man of 20 years and had a drunken lapse in Las Vegas with a prostitute. The incidence involved protected intercourse with a prostitute and I have been worried sick since. I realize that this is normally almost zero risk and my symptoms (sore throat after 1 week for 2-1/2 weeks, night sweats, headaches, tingling at the tip of my penis, etc...) are probably largely produced by axiety; but, I I have HSV and don't really see much in the forums except to indicates that HSV increases the risk of catching another STD. I tested for the following at 4 weeks:
Chlamidia
Gonorrhea
Hepatitis B - 3 panel
Hepatitis C
HIV PCR and EIA

All were negative.

I have read that the window period for Hepatitis is 4-10 weeks, but I cannot find anything that clarifies what exactly that means about the dependability of a test at 4 weeks. Should I retest? If so, how many weeks should I wait to have a good accurate result? Also, Is there anything else that I should test for based on this exposure.

I'm having a heck of a time keeping my distance from my wife but don't want to take any chances. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated!
You do not need further testing with condom protected sex.  You actually didn't really need to test in the first place.  Trust your results.  Odds are your wife already suspects something is up if you have been avoiding her.  So, you should either confess or trust your results before she starts assuming things.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.