STDs / STIs Community

Worried about having syphilis

I received oral sex from a stripper about a month ago. There was a little kissing but not much and nothing else happened. Anyways a couple weeks ago I started getting little red rashes in my lines that come and go and also a very small bump in my pubes that looks like a tiny wart almost maybe it's been there and I'm just now noticing it idk it is very small though. Anyways a couple days ago I noticed on the backside of my penis there is a small(size of a pencil eraser) perfect circle of skin that looks a little lower that the skin around it(that's how I can see the circle). It almost looks like some skin has disappeared there in a perfect circle but it's not open sore or anything just a lowered circle. Do you think this could be the start of a sypilis chancre? Like I said it's been a couple days since I noticed it and it maybe has gotten slightly worse or maybe I'm just paying more attention. How long does it take for a chancre to form? Like overnight or does it take days? Also about 2 weeks after my exposure I did develop a canker sore in my mouth that went away a week later. Any input helps, very worried, thanks!
COMMUNITY LEADER
To contract syphilis there needs to be an active canker sore and an opening in the other persons skin for it to get in. I dont believe she would be giving you oral sex with a lip canker as would be to painful. Test in 6 weeks if your concerned.
She had a tongue ring would that be considered a opening? Also I've always had a small piece of skin on the back of my penis that has a small opening under it for some reason since I was a kid could it of entered there? Just worried because I have a pregnant wife
COMMUNITY LEADER
you need the opening, she needs the syphilis sore
Okay so hypothetically if the little circle I was talking about was turning into a sypilis sore, how long does it take, or would it turn in to a chancre quickly?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Please re-read that i already said as i dont like hypos as could be endless questions. i only stick with the facts.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.