Worried after happy ending massage

14 days ago I visited a massage parlor. Probably the dumbest thing I've ever done. After a table shower I received a hand to genital happy ending. At the end she was using both hands. No oral or penetration at all, and no body contact other than her hands. I immediately went home and took a shower. ( I was already regretting everything) about 4 days latter I noticed some discomfort at the tip of my penis, and it has continued to come and go. No discharge at this point, but some discomfort off and on during urination. My questions are. Could this be an STD. Could she have caused trauma during the handjob. Should I get tested.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.