antibody same?

Hello Dr

Thanks for all your time and help. It really has meant a lot for me. I am a male and infected with HPV 16. I am about to participate in a research re: my HPV status, serology clearance, and manifestation of disease. I am contemplating getting gardasil. My question is if the antibody induced by gardasil for HPV 16 would interfere with their monitoring of my antibody for HPV 16 status to be done by the study?

Thanks again for your help
How do you know which HPV strand you have? two different strands are responsible for 90% of genital warts.  How are you monitoring your antibodies...

HPV vaccine is not approved for men. And this would definitely exclude you from participation in a research project.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.