broken condom std risk

I am a 27 years old male , two weeks ago I had sex with a sex worker and after I was done I discovered that the condom broke while I was having sex. I asked the girl if she had any STDs and she said no.
am I at risk of getting an STD , I have been facing night sweats for three days and my throat is kinda sore now and after looking up I found out that HIV could cause night sweat on the early stages.
I am super freaked out and scared right now
Is it true that I have to wait for a whole month to get tested for HIV ?
can I get pep even though its been two weeks now?
HIV questions post in the HIV forum.
As for STD's yes you had a risk from a broken condom

Testing times: Gonorrhea and chlamydia-1 week, syphilis-6 weeks, Herpes-3 months
so do I wait 6 weeks and get tested on everything or is it better to see a doctor as soon as possible?
I say test for things when you can, that way you can get medication sooner to get rid of whatever. If you have anything

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.