STDs / STIs Community

bump with black dot on penis head (glans)

One day I found a small bump on the head of my penis.  It was the same color as my penis slightly red due to the enlargement of the bump. There was no pain or any other types of symptoms.   After a few days it started to go away.   As it got smaller, I notice there was a tiny black dot in the center.   Then finally it went away which took a week from start to finish.

A week later, another one appeared on my penis head but at a different spot.   Same situation where it's going away and then the black dot appears.   Can anyone advise what this might be?  and if it may be an STD?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.