STDs / STIs Community

bumps under foreskin....

Im 24 year old male.Recently i have noticed something differant about my penis.when i peel back the foreskin(i was circumcised as a baby) I notice that there is a scar like mark maybe 2-3mm in lenght and 1mm in width and not round just ,slightly raised.IT is the same color as the rest of the skin until I pull the skin tight and then it is a lighter color and quite noticeble.It causes no discomfort I would not know it was there unless I looked.Under magnifying lens it does not have a cauliflower appearence its texture is the same as the other skin.It has been there probably about 2-3mths as far as I notice.Also there is a pimple like thing appeared more recently and i would describe this as being pretty much the same except its rounder.When the skin is bunched up and flacid these are not at all noticeble.When it is erect they are not noticeble either.I have had in the past what my doctor told me was genital warts,I treated them and most went away,I only had about 8 of them and then what I thoght were more appeared in this same area,but at this time I was in the middle east and you cannot go t a doctor with something like this here as they may call the authorities and have you deported in this particular country.So i treated them with apple cider vinegar and 6%hydrogen peroxide it was painful treatment but these warts(?) went away and about 4-5 weeks later when I had been home and came back here these new looking things appeared.Maybe i have scared myself with this home remedy?It did cut in t the skin quite deep for such  a sensitive area.I had my doctor examine me when i was home and he said that my penis looked fine I had nothing t worry about and that my warts were all gone but he did not pull back my foreskin.I do not know if they were there at the time.All other tests(blood and swab were negative for all other stds).Last time I had sex was around 2 months ago n it was protected but the condom did slip off at the end.Previous t all this awareness of stds(i was quite naive and stupid) I had many many sexual partners and most times did not use protection.Now i am a better person i have left that life behind i want to make sure that i can lead a full and healthy life and hopefully meet a nice girl,I dont want t risk giving her an std.Also about 7 months ago I had unprotected oral sex with several women(giving and receiving) and not long after this i got these small bump between my nose and my top lip,they were not very sore,they did not scab up like coldsores they were just theresitting on my face for almost ten weeks,I think they were kind of in a ring shape maybe 6 or seven of em but all joined together.I used a.c.v,vitamin e,hydrogen peroxide on em all nyt!they would not go away!even after they went i thought there was still something there,lips tingled from time t time but when i researched hsv2 on the face and it was uncommon bla bla bla the tingling stopped immediately!i never felt so low and guilty in my life and was so stressed,stuck in middle east for four months without anybody t talk to i was going out of my mind untill i got home and spoke to my doctor he saud no way was it hsv 2(ive had coldsores since i was very young).got a rash on my arm 2 doctor gave me anti fungal cream it cleared up so i recently use it where bumps came up and where now i thought there was still something there,it seems that my skin is back t normal(the lumps came in june its now december)i realise this is a very long letter i just want t put these issues to bed now and get on with my life,these thoughts are ruining me i cant handle it anymore.im not overly worried about the bumps under my foreskin but would like your opinion as i will not be home again for another 5 months.also the bumps on  my face?any ideas?is it true the immune system will kill hpv?also i poured vinegar on my penis to see if any warts showed up and nothing.im well aware of the usual lumps and bumps like sebacious glands etc.so please any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
sorry people im new i meant t send this t a doctor and pay had my credit card out n all.feel free to comment though.thanks.
COMMUNITY LEADER
If you were circumsized as a baby, you shouldn't have a foreskin.  Did you mean you weren't circumsized?

I wonder if you have a fungal infection that is causing a lot of your symptoms.  Can you get any antifungal creams?  Is there a pharmacist you can talk to?  Are you still in the country where you'd get deported for an infection?

AJ
i was circumsized as far as i know but still have some foreskin on my penis?im not sure that sounds right.ive always been told i was circumsized but ill say this i dont have a skin that hangs over the end of my penis but eough to cover like half of it?perhaps im not even sure what a foreskin is supposed t look like?

yes i am still in that country,its a very strict islamic place and the consequences of a doctor finding anything like that means deportation and loss of my job.as for a pharmecist they are all nationals and i dont think it would be such a good idea espeicially because i am white.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Well, you need to do something.  Jock itch isn't an std - even Islamic men get jock itch.

Aj
haha i agree!probably more than most!anti fungal cream is no problem in fact i have some here,what do you recommend trying?
COMMUNITY LEADER
All of them are pretty similar, so just try using it and follow the instructions on it.

Aj
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.