STDs / STIs Community

can i have caught any stds after fingering a female,even if she bled??

A week ago,I dry humped with a female with clothes on,she was wearing short shorts and i was wearing jeans. After that we hugged and kept dry humping, I proceeded to take her pants off. I had no condom and i desided to finger her doggystyle,i had no visible cuts on my hand. She bled a little on my finger since i fingered her to hard. after all this i took my hand out,layed on my back for a few minutes than washed my hands. she put her underwear back on and fixed it on,we waited a while than she gave me a handjob until i climax. My question is can i habe cought any stds since she bled a little on my hand,even though i had no cuts or open wounds on my hand??could i have caught something from her touching her panties and after a while she gave me a handjob??Im really concern due to me having two 2 month old babies and my gf still breast feeding them,my fear is having the babies catch and std do to my actions. I recently had protected sex with my baby's mom yestenday and all this happened a week ago,well the handjob and fingering part.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi you had zero risk for contracting any std frm what you describe, blood or no blood.
Thank you that places my mind at ease
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.