STDs / STIs Community

cheating bf and worried about STD

hello.i m female 23 years old i am in a relation with a man since this jan.my bf and i and i had sex 3 to 4 time from jan  and we had recent sex a weeks ago and its was unprotected.he was complaning he feel frequent urination and little itchy in his penis.he just told me a truth about his past STD he got it from his EX GF on november 2014 and he was treated with azithomycin 1 g flagyl 2g cefixme 400 mg and later on december he said he got recurrent sympt and had cefixme 200mg and doxy 100mg twice a day for a week.on.. jan 2015 we had unprotected sex and he cum insiade me and past week he did the same..i have no sympt but he was having some trouble and he told i may also be infected by him.. i m so so so worried now....pls what should i do now??am i infected by him and made him breinfected again?
Go and get tested, only way to know.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.