STDs / STIs Community

cheating? std or yeast infection??

So im 9 weeks and a 3 days and i have been having this woman feeling my baby daddy has been cheating so i went to the doctors when i was 6 weeks and they took blood and did all the ushual (had uti gave me amoxicillin) in the mean time i believe my bf was cheating so i gave no sex and than i gave in and used a condom! now im 9 weeks at my second visit and they read my blood results from my last visit(6 weeks) she said i dont have a std but she wants to make sure my uti cleared up so i peed again now i wont get the results untill my next visit (lab takes long time august 8th!!) now sense i got the good news of no std ( no sex than used condom) i went home and we had sex without a condom now its a few days later and im itching burning when pee and white discharge could be from amoxicillian??? oooorrrrr HES CHEATING! what do you think?
Yeast infection but get checked again just in case
Hope this isn't TMI. But I had never had a yeast infection In my life! Well kept getting them burning & itching no STDs but did find out I was being cheating on so its something to watch for....but don't jump to conclusions just by that.
We'll if u had a uti the itchy and burning is apart of that. As far as the discharge its white and milky or even a little thick is normal in pregnancy could just be that ur worried I would jump to conclusions just yet could justbe twp things that are hand and hand now if u notice slight pains down there with a smell or the itching and burning continue to progress then I'd be concerned ...
Amoxicillin is an antibiotic that kills bacteria,  it messes with the balence in your vagina causing yeast infections + your pregnant which also upsets the balence.
Yeast infections have been HORRIBLE for me. Never got them until I got pregnant. Its is so miserable. Hormones make your body go crazy!!
I had a ton of yeast infections at this stage in pregnancy! I wouldn't worry to much girl
thanks you guys i just thought it was so ironic how as soon as no condom these symptomes showed but than again i was on amoxicillan that causes yeast infection just to close to tell but your all right i cant assume yet probly yeast
Anti biotics cause yeast infections all the time:) go back and see if they can give you some thing for it
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.