chlamydia

I got tested for chlamydia at the same time I had a cervical  smear it came back negative my ex-partner has just had a test done and it came back positive how can that be because he recons he hasn't been with anyone else.

This discussion is related to Chlamydia Tests Between Partners.  One Positive One Negative.  How?.
Either he has been with someone else, it was a false positive or he didn't transfer it to you.
Well he did cheat on me twice when we lived in a different area but he reckons he didn't sleep with either of the girls but i found out that he did go to a hotel with one of them he also has genital warts but he already had them before he got with bet you can't guess why he's my ex now. lol

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.