STDs / STIs Community

complicated situation?

Doctor,

I m suffering from extremely dry nose.So yesterday at around 10 pm i was digging my nose trying to clean it.As my nose was extremely dry, it bled a lot . the insides of my nose(inside the nostrils was scratched and bleeding heavily).i cleaned my hands and went to sleep switching of the lights.At around 10.10 i felt a stinging pain on my index finger and i rubbed my index finger. My nose was still itching from the cleaning so immediately i put my finger in my nose and kept it for five to seven seconds.After switchin on the lights..i realized i had squashed a mosquito(fly) on my finger with its blood all over the finger and i had proceeded to put that bloody finger in my nose which had cuts.

Now i m worried..what are the chances of getting HIV, hepatitis C and hepatitis B if the mosquito had bitten someone with hepatitis B,C and Hiv?
You are at absolutely no risk of HIV or any other STD from these events. Nobody in the world has ever once caught HIV and probably not viral hepatitis from mosquitoes, squashed or not.

See a doctor about your irritated nose. But it doens't mean anything in regard to risks of STD, HIV, or hepatitis. You don't need testing for any of them.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.