concern over std

I had protected vaginal sex on May 4, 2010, but had unprotected oral sex where I performed cunnilingus on a female the same day, same partner. About 10 days later I developed a sore throat and it looked like blisters as those similar to strep throat. I went to the doctor and she said it was allergies and the drainage down the back of my throat. I have never had a sore throat last this long. Could it be gonorrhea of the throat or acute hiv symptoms. I have had some fatigue, but it seems to come from anxiety over this. She checked my lymph nodes and said they were fine. Any help would be appreciated. The strep test was negative. Could it be mono?
Almost urantee you dont have an STD. If you did not see any sores on vaginal area than 995 you dont have anything.
If I had an std, wouldn't it be in the throat since i performed unprotected oral sex? I wouldn't expect anything in the penile area since I am a male, not female and I had protected vaginal-penile intercourse. What else could it be?
HPV/HSV  syphillis and gono are your only concerns. oral sex is a low risk activity, it is almost certain you didnt get anything from this episode.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.