concern over std

I had protected vaginal sex on May 4, 2010, but had unprotected oral sex where I performed cunnilingus on a female the same day, same partner. About 10 days later I developed a sore throat and it looked like blisters as those similar to strep throat. I went to the doctor and she said it was allergies and the drainage down the back of my throat. I have never had a sore throat last this long. Could it be gonorrhea of the throat or acute hiv symptoms? I have had some fatigue, but it seems to come from anxiety over this. She checked my lymph nodes and said they were fine. Any help would be appreciated. The strep test was negative. Could it be mono? Could it be tonsillitis? This morning, May 24, I had diarrhea and my appetite is not as good. A person in the STD community said it could be HPV, HSV, or syphillis. It appears as if my body is fighting some type of infection, although it could just be my paranoia. I am a male by the way. I have had allergies for years and have never had a sore throat last this long.
didnt we already respond to ths blog?
Yes, it was the same blog, except I forgot to add the loss of appetite and diarrhea morning of May 24. Not sure if this is anxiety or symptom of my condition. I have not had any reason to be concerned in my genital area, just my throat. What are your credentials healthadvisory?

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.