discharged

posted on here earlier about brief protected oral sex, and protected handjob that I had a week ago. Today I discovered a clear watery like discharge from penis, i hope I am not infected because I wore two condoms
you do not get STD's like gonorrhea and NGU from protected sex-that would be on the very rare side. and never wear 2 codoms. 1 is fine, 2 can actually cause breakage.
could the discharge be urine maybe or pre seminal fluid?
it happened after I urinated or masterbated...it might be preseminal fluid, it looks like the urine and it is not colory or white
COMMUNITY LEADER
This doesn't sound like an std, but if it persists, see your doctor.

Aj

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.