STDs / STIs Community

gonorrhea and chlamydia in throat

Hello:

Please help me because I am really scared. Which are the symptoms of gonorrhea and chlamydia in throat???

Thanks a lot
Most of the time there is no symptoms. Soar throat if anything, but a soar throat can be from many things. Both STD's orally are uncommon and chlamydia is very rare.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.